National Library of Greece
- One of the most important cultural institutions in Greece
- Applying the Library’s brand-new identity
- Complex specifications requiring communication between multiple external systems and applications
- Interviews with all departments
- Tracing all departments and department operations
- Specifications and mockups for the entire website functionality and presentation to the Library
- UX analysis
- Integration with all the Library’s external subsystems in a common environment with a unified user interface
- A website serving as a single point of access for information on the NLG
- Each user has a personal dashboard where they are updated on information coming from third-party applications: OPAC, ISBN, Papercut, e-Reading Room etc.
The innovative design of the new website proved very demanding, but all issues were tackled successfully. The end result emphasizes an overall improved user experience during site navigation.