About the role
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is highly motivated to combine the visual communication art with the art of programming, in order to create compelling user interfaces that will maximize User Experience.
We are a dynamic team that for the past twenty years, we use established tools to provide tailormade digital solutions in a broad range of fields; web development, mobile applications, gamification to name few. Our focus is on user experience and front-end, even before it was cool.
We always strive for usefulness and consistency while trying to keep user’s sense of wonder. This is pivotal for us because it is our motivation for experimentation.
We have a diverse portfolio with an affinity to cultural organizations.
- You will be asked to turn UI/UX designs into web-based applications and websites
- You should be in position ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Be able to ensure usability by evaluating both front-end and back-end specifications
- Ensure high quality standards
- Solid knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of popular frontend tools like Gulp and Webpack
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with code versioning tools like Git
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Proven work experience as a Front-End developer for at least 3 years
Nice to have
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with React and/or React native would be a major plus
- Experience in NodeJS for creating rest APIs and Node based CMS
- Experience in WordPress theme development
What we offer
We are a small but competitive company that we provide a friendly and inclusive environment to work and to develop your skills. With us you will find:
- Competitive salary
- Small agile team
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Highly interesting projects
- Personalized working station
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org